Marijuana and the Law serves as a comprehensive resource and news outlet for thousands of engaged monthly visitors seeking legal information. Partnering with attorneys supports our dedication to accurate information while providing professionals with an outlet to share their knowledge with potential clients. You have the expertise, we have the platform, and together we can make a difference.
Marijuana and the Law is the go-to source for news related to the marijuana industry. By advertising with us, you can strengthen your firm’s online presence and reach. Let us help your business grow by putting you in front of our expansive list of engaged site visitors seeking legal information.
Exclusive Per-State Sponsorship Opportunity
- Direct incoming calls from potential clients in your state with a ‘Call Now’ button compatible with mobile devices.
- Drive clicks to your website with a floating banner that keeps your ad front and center as people scroll the laws and penalties for your state.
- Serve as an expert source cited in our professional content.
Become a Contributing Author
As a contributing author, attorneys have an opportunity to establish themselves as an expert in the field while reaching site visitors on a personal level. It’s the perfect opportunity to communicate your understanding and passion for cannabis criminal defense while connecting with potential clients in your area. We ask our attorneys to commit to at least one article per month.
Benefits of becoming a contributing author:
- Complimentary ad placement on the State Law page where you serve.
- A featured author bio on each article that includes a headshot and information on your practice.
- A link to your firm’s website in each article.
If you’re invested in a current news topic or passionate about a particular legal pursuit, a guest post could be an excellent way to promote your involvement. We invite legal professionals to submit guest posts for single-submission topics or stories. If you are interested in more consistent communication with our site visitors, consider joining our team of guest contributors.
Reach out to our editorial team to get the ball rolling. Topics must be approved before submission and all articles will be edited by our staff prior to publication.
Check Out Our Sister Site